Workplace Plan and many other templates, sample forms and documents, training and awareness material, 12 printable workplace posters, updates on changes in directives in customizable formats.
Your complete solution to get your workplace COVID-19 compliant. This toolkit includes the following:
- A Workplace plan in a PowerPoint format: This is a plan that you complete with the planning, phasing-in and protocols as determined and/or introduced by your company. Suggestions have been included, you customize these to your needs. Once populated, this Workplace Plan is continuously updated with the current status of your organisation arrangements. For medium- and large enterprises, a Workplace Plan is required to the documented. Where more than 500 employees, the documents Workplace Plan must be submitted to the Department of Employment and Labour.
- Supporting the implementation of your Workplace Plan, at least 25 templates and forms are included that is/may be needed to introduce and implement your COVID-19 protocols. Examples: COVID-19 policy, risk assessment, employee vulnerability screening and summary, screening registers, symptoms registers, COVID-19 compliance officer appointment letter, inspection registers, training matrix, permits register, list with emergency contact details, cleaning schedule, internal incident investigation, health declaration, etc.
- The organisation is required to educate the workforce on all aspects of COVID-19. To support the implementation of your Workplace Plan, 12 toolbox talk/protocols are included. The following topics are included in this revision of the toolbox: cleaning and hygiene, communication arrangements, confidentiality, mental health, offences and penalties, personal protective equipment (extensive), risk assessments, roles and responsibilities, screening handling and reporting of cases, visitors and contractors, what is COVID-19 and work obligations.
- In the unfortunate event that you do have a suspected or confirmed case, you will need to report and liase with both Department of Health and Department of Employment and Labour. The COID forms that will be required to be completed are included.
- Printable workplace posters are included.
The directives and guidelines are continuously changed/amended based on alert levels and cases handling. these updates will be communicated free of charge as and when updated.
Two cellphone numbers, given through by the client, will receive daily update on case rates both National and Provincial.
Remote telephonic/virtual support to support the completion and implementation of this Workplace Plan.
NOTE: Once you have paid for your toolkit, an email with a download link will be sent your email address, and the product is then immediately available to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.